Friday, November 19, 2010

Homeless Man Returns A Backpack Full Of Money!

This is an interesting story. A homeless man, his name is Dave Tally, finds a backpack that had a laptop and $3,300 in cash in it and guess what? He takes the backpack to the police!!! Wow!!! This happened in Tempe AZ. I personally really can't say what I would have done if I were Dave or what I would do being that I'm D. Martez. To come the goods inside the backpack or return them...? Hmmm, I guess it depends on where I found the backpack. Dave found the backpack at a light rail stop. Dave goes on to say that he returned the money because he wants people to understand that all homeless people are not criminals. Way to go Dave! What would you have done with that laptop and money? Honestly...

If you would like to make a donation to help Dave, you can do so online. Go to www.tempeaction.org

I know some of you might be thinking, Dave could have helped himself if he would have kept that laptop and that money! I know, I know... I was thinking the same thing. (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment