Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Reality Show? Are You Serious??

     Check this out... Get ready to "hide yo kids, hide yo wife" cause Antoine Dodson has a reality show that's in the works!  I know, I can't believe it either but it's true.  He's currently shooting a pilot show about his life, TMZ reports.  The show is still seeking a network distribution deal though. 
     If you don't know who Dodson is, just go to www.youtube.com and put his name in the search field.  His YouTube videos have views in the MILLIONS!  Dodson saved his sister from being raped by a man who broke into their house.  The man hoped in the bed with his sister and Dodson entered the room and stopped the man before anything could happen.  His claim to fame comes into play when he tells the local police his side of the story and how things happened... FUNNY!  Please reference YouTube to see the video!  
     Wow!  Who would have ever thought that Antoine would have a TV show.  I know I didn't.  First a homeless man becomes deemed as the man with the "golden voice" and now a guy who stops his sister from being raped gets a reality show.  Only b/c he voiced his heroic efforts to local police, in a very comedic manner, if I may say so myself... Hmmm, I'm not hating on the homeless man nor Dodson because what's meant to be is meant to be, but I'm just wondering...  Should I, "hide my remote, hide my TV" when his show comes out?  (lol)  Just a thought...

D. Martez

No comments:

Post a Comment