Monday, January 24, 2011

Oprah Had Something She Knew Nothing About...

     If you've listened to the D. Martez Show today, you heard me say that today on the Oprah Show she reveals a family secret.  Well, I know what the secret is... That's right, the secret has already been leaked b/c the show was filmed this morning. Soooo, here it is----- Oprah has a half sister she knew nothing about!   Now I know some of you are reading this and could honestly probably careless, but I like to keep you all informed and in-the-know.  So there you have it, that's the big secret.
     Her half sister's name is Patricia and on the Oprah show today she talks about being put up for adoption at birth, spending time in foster care, and longing to be reunited with her foster mother.  The show goes a little deeper but I don't want to spoil it.  Tune in to the Oprah Show today @ 5/4pmCST on NBC

D. Martez

No comments:

Post a Comment