Thursday, February 17, 2011

SWEEEEEET GEORGIA BROWN!!!

      Last night I saw New Venture Theater's production, Sweet Georgia Brown and what a sweet treat it was. The play is WONDERFUL. Great story line, wonderful acting, awesome singing, and soooooooooo VERY funny! You have to see this play. You will not regret it.  There is a performance tonight at 7:30pm, Saturday @ 2pm and 7:30pm and Sunday @ 7:30pm. Tickets $20.00 and it's worth every penny! I promise you. The play is located at the BREC Independence Theater on Goodwood Blvd.
     As I was leaving the show I got inspired and had to share my thoughts of the play via audio clip... Listen to the clip below. Stay tuned because I will post short interview clips with the cast members as they come off stage!!!

           

No comments:

Post a Comment