Monday, June 20, 2011

ThE d. MaRtEz ShOW for MONDAY, JUNE 20th 2011

     Happy Monday to you! Time to start another week.  Thanks for stopping by to hear today's show.  It's MUSIC MONDAY on the D. Martez Show today!  Don't forget to vote for me for a chance to get my own nationally advertised online radio show.  Go to www.soyouthinkyoucanhost.com to vote! 
     On today's show:  Forbes' released the list of  the world's highest paid musicians, I'll tell you who they are... Also, local R&B artist K-Wish talks to me about how he got started singing and what makes his music different from others. Enjoy the show!

Remember...
I love ya listenin'
           
D. Martez

6 comments:

  1. Good interview D Martez! I liked the show today. I always do. It was funny when you mentioned pork chops! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the interview. You interview better than most people on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good show! I like KWish music.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work D. Good interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the interview! Not really a fan of R and B music but listening to you and the young man talk kept my attention. He sings good but still not my type of music. I do like how you keep variety on your show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice interview with K Wish. Are you going to interview J Pierre? It's his concert, right?

    ReplyDelete