Wednesday, January 19, 2011

THE D. MARTEZ SHOW, WED. 01.19.11

     Welcome to www.dmartez.com  I appreciate you stopping by to listen to today's show.  It's Wednesday, you're at the mid-point of your week already.  Can I get a hooray? (lol)  Enjoy your day and remember to expect great things to happen. No matter how things looks, still expect greatness! 
     Today you'll hear one of your fellow listeners of the D. Martez Show talk with me about something exciting she's doing to bring ladies in the Baton Rouge area together.  Kick back and enjoy the show. Remember...... 

I love ya listenin'
D. Martez

              

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the interview! It was fun! I have gotten many phones calls and I am sure you have new listeners!
    I need to finish the tat on my chest for D. Martez! lol
    Love your show...
    Sparkle*

    ReplyDelete